♥ILOVEYOU♥
thanks sayang :)

Friday, October 5, 2012 @ 5:47 AM | 0 Comment [s]


it also heart to be this right now :'(

When I'm gone from your life maybe it will make you smile :) I always make you upset with what I'm done do. Difficult to make you happiness, in that case I did't like to see it anymore, let me feel the pain alone. Forgive for what I done do from the first until now and ever. Not easy to forgive it, right? Take a good care your lifetime. I always at your side, I will support what you want to do, dear :) Thanks for everything Prince Charming. Happy anniversary 1 years and 8 month for spend time with me.



by : Mrs FR  


Older Post | Newer Post
THE WRITER


I know I'm Yours and you must know You're Mine and never forget about this
underline italic strike


Diary About Lovers Dreaming


Let's Speak!


The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By and Full Edited : Fieykaa