♥ILOVEYOU♥
Happy Birthday Mokkkk Sayang ;)

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 @ 3:54 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday to Prince Charming, Happy Birthday to you :)
Ohh dah besar dah sayang kita sorang nie :) I wish that you will be fine in wherever you do, be a good person to your family, your beloved friend and insyaAllah sayang, for our future. You are my close friend, my brother, my second brain? Hahaha and also who is person that I really love. Thank you for being are good listen.

Sayang, maybe what I give for you as a present is cheap and not nice to see it. But you must know that I give something is very important and valuable that is LOVE. Sayang, I hope that our relationship can be the end with something that we call it Married. Maybe sound like weird right when I say about it. Hahaa :D A little girl talk about married. I don't think so it wrong it just planning for one relationship. Can you think sayang, we laugh together, we share our problem and many think but in the end it destroyed easily? Ohh no no, please I don't want it :'( Sayang, what ever will be happen after this we share and please no hidden anything. I really love you and also our relationship. Some picture that will be remind on your birthday :*







Older Post | Newer Post
THE WRITER


I know I'm Yours and you must know You're Mine and never forget about this
underline italic strike


Diary About Lovers Dreaming


Let's Speak!


The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By and Full Edited : Fieykaa