♥ILOVEYOU♥

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @ 6:20 PM | 0 Comment [s]

SMILE, SMILE, SMILE AND SMILE !!


everydy i wke up and myfce mking a smile. .,
why its be at me.. ?
thts c0sz i allwys thng about him. .
why him ??
i did not know. .
him is not a hve any reltionshp but, he cant make me smile..
"hye thts b0ysz, u a very importnt some1 special fwenz right now.., hope
u cant alwys mke me SMILE, SMILE, SMILE and SMILE..
othrthntht .. u alwys care about me. ., thts why i alwys thng about u"

U MAKE ME SMILE,,
I ALWYS SMILE FOR U.. !!


Older Post | Newer Post
THE WRITER


I know I'm Yours and you must know You're Mine and never forget about this
underline italic strike


Diary About Lovers Dreaming


Let's Speak!


The Credits!

Template by : Sharanichi Potter
Header By and Full Edited : Fieykaa